Monday, February 20, 2006

Computers for Dummies

Fratres:

How would I go about adding RAM to my home PC? My machine's got 128Mb of RAM, and I've been told that adding another 128 would substantially improve system performance (in an unrelated note, Whitney's been told that drinking fewer than 17 beers in an evening will improve his performance in another venue). I went online to look at options for adding RAM, and it appears to require that I open up the CPU and do some rejiggeration. True, and if so, how hard is this to do?

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

What squeaky said. Buy a new computer. Weren't you having problems with the network card on this one anyhow?

--paci

2/21/2006 10:29:00 AM  
Blogger Juan Carlos said...

It's esay. Just make sure you get RAM that is compatible with your system.

Many new PCs are shipping with 1 Gig these days

2/21/2006 04:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home